Two-Ingredient Recipes: Pitted Dates + Coconut Butter = No Bake Coconut Cookie Dough Balls

Source



You know me.



You know I like recipes that are fast and easy. So these coconut cookie dough balls are pretty much a dream come true. First of all, they taste like coconut cookie dough. And secondly, they’re no-bake, with just two ingredients.

It can’t get any easier than that!

I also now have new recipe tab: 5 Minute Dessert Recipes.

(If you click on the above link, you’ll see all of my recipes that take 5 minutes or less to make! I’m working on a “no-bake” tab as well.)



I’m not even sure I can call this a “recipe.” It’s too simple!

Coconut Cookie Dough Balls

(no added sugar!)
Scant 2/3 cup pitted dates (80 g) (I like Sunmaid brand, because they’re softer. See the nutritional info link, below, for substitution notes)
1 and 1/2 tbsp coconut butter or Homemade Coconut Butter
Tiny pinch salt (can be omitted if desired)
Optional: shredded coconut, chocolate chips, etc.

Blend everything together in a food processor. This makes a small batch, so I used my Magic Bullet. If you have a bigger processor, it might be best to double or triple the recipe so everything blends more smoothly. (The recipe can be done in a blender, but the results are stickier.) Smush into one big ball, then roll into little balls or bars or cookie-cuttered shapes.

View Nutritional Info

These will last fridged for a few weeks or frozen for a few months.


Note: the cookie dough balls in the photos contain nuts. But after taking photos I revamped the recipe to make it nut-free!

If you want balls without coconut butter, try one of these similar recipes:



German-Chocolate Fudge Bites




Girl-Scout Cookie Bites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buttercream Flowers