Two Ingredient Recipes: Nutella + Milk = Hot Chocolate

Source


This week is going to be recipes that all would be perfect for breakfast on Christmas morning. I always enjoy a yummy hot drink and Christmas morning. Last year I shared a delicioushot cocoa recipe and ideas for a hot cocoa bar. This year I found a great twist on the normal hot chocolate, it’s hot chocolate made with nutella. Let me just say that it is OHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD. I adapted it from a recipe I found through Tastespotting at Babble. This hot chocolate is so rich and creamy with that great chocolate/hazelnut flavor from the nutella. This is my new addiction.

Be sure to enter the giveaway I have starting today on mygiveaway page. It will help some one out during this busy holiday time.



Nutella Hot Chocolate
4 cups whole milk
1/2 cup Nutella
mini marshmallows or whipped cream

In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, whisk together milk and Nutella until the Nutella is melted and milk gets nice and warm. Serve in mugs and top with marshmallows or whipped cream. Makes 4 servings.

This can be made ahead of time, cooled, and stored in the fridge. Reheated on the stove or microwave in individual mugs. If microwaving, reheat each cup for about 1 minute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buttercream Flowers