Two Ingredient Recipes: Nilla Wafer Cookies + Mint White Chocolate

Source



Throughout 2011 you have made my Homemade Thin Mints one of the most popular recipes here on In Katrina's Kitchen. When thinking of a cookie to kick off I'll Bring the COOKIES (a virtual cookie party that begins today!!!) my thoughts kept drifting back to Thin Mints. The original idea for those largely came from some mint dark chocolate that I found. Naturally when I came across this white mint chocolate my mind went to a white Thin Mint version.


Because we are entering the busiest time of the year I wanted to make this super-simple for you. These are TWO INGREDIENT THIN MINTS! So stop reading this post and go to the store and buy yourself some Vanilla Wafer cookies and some mint white chocolate. Dip and done.



A few sprinkles give these a Christmas feel and would be a great addition to any holiday cookie tray. I like to think of these as White Christmas Thin Mints. :)

And let's be real; if you are bringing the cookies you want people talking about them three months later. "Oh remember when Sally brought those amazing White Thin Mints to the office party? She is a fashion disaster but she sure can make a mean cookie."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buttercream Flowers