Two Ingredient Recipes: Cool Whip + Lemon Curd = Lemon Mousse

Source



I am loving lemon these days. It must be summer. I love chocolate, yes, but every now and then I am telling you, lemon just tastes so refreshing and tangy and yummy. Tim’s mom has a huge lemon tree in her yard that is just overflowing with the most awesome Meyer lemons. One of the (many) perks of living in Southern California.

So, I am going to make a couple yummy recipes using these FREE lemons! This recipe, however, did not use even one of these yummy lemons. I took a shortcut.


This is an easy easy quick dessert you can do if someone is coming over and you want just a little something something. So delicious, tangy lemony and so easy.

Did I mention easy?


The first time I made this I doubled the recipe (approximately, might have a little more than doubled it) and put it in a store bought pie crust for quick lemon mousse pie. It needed to chill a little longer than I chilled it for, but it still tasted yummy. I know that if I froze it, it would taste heavenly.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buttercream Flowers